La Habana - Specialists and teachers from different countries are discussing today on educational strategies for all educational levels during the fourth day of the International Congress, Pedagogia 2017.
The experts will debate issues related to the importance of teaching in the Cuban Sports System and the special panel 'History through audiovisual of the Network in Defense of Humanity', led by Cuban Culture Minister, Abel Prieto, will take place.
The 11th Assembly of the Association of Latin American and Caribbean Educators, an entity that Fidel Castro granted it the title Master of America in 2001, will also be held.
Nobel Peace Prize for 2014, Kailash Satyarthi, congratulated Cuba yesterday for seeing children as a priority in its government plans, and reiterated its demand for the cessation of slavery and child labor in the world.
'Pedagogia 2017' will run until tomorrow with the participation of almost 3,000 delegates, including more than 2000 foreigners.
- EU Countries Agree to Normalize Relations with Cuba
- About 75 Percent of Americans Support Relations with Cuba
- Vietnam Celebrates the 58th Anniversary of the Cuban Revolution
- Cuba Considers Economic Ties with Europe a Priority
- Cuba for Greater Cooperation With Vietnam
- Cuba Approves ICT Policy for Society