Artemisa, Cuba - The Cooperative of Agricultural Production (CPA) José Martí in the municipality of San Cristóbal fulfills with its sugarcane delivery plan for the sugar mill 30 de Noviembre.
With an agricultural yield of 64 tons per hectare till the present date it reports a total of 26 500 tons of sugarcane cut from the 36 000 planned, which represents more than a seventy percent of compliance at the end of the second half of January, according to the president of that productive form Fidel André Uarce.
Fidel André Uarce added that they are working on the preparation of the ground in order to planting 75 hectares more of sugarcane during the months of May and June.
In the same way they continue immersed in other activities like the fertilization and weeding.
Translated by Lorenzo Raúl Alonso López
- New buses are produced in Artemisa
- Vietnamese Company to Invest in Cuban Mariel Zone
- ETECSA begins 2015 with Wifi Technology
- Awarded the quality in the food industry of Artemisa
- Opened their doors from 7:00 o'clock in the morning the 108 electoral colleges in Bahia Honda
- Increase progress of social works in Artemisa
- Multiple maintenance actions in the Hospital Ciro Redondo in Artemisa
- Enhance health services in Artemisa
- The Camp is Cuba’s Gate to the World
- Was constituted in Artemisa delegation to the tenth congress of the UJC