The President of the National Assembly of People’s Power, Esteban Lazo Hernández, is heading the Cuban delegation to the inauguration activities of the President-elect of the Republic of Haiti, Jovenel Moïse, to take place on February 6-7.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister, Ana Teresita González Fraga, and the Cuban Ambassador to Haiti, Luis Castillo Campos.
- EU Countries Agree to Normalize Relations with Cuba
- About 75 Percent of Americans Support Relations with Cuba
- Vietnam Celebrates the 58th Anniversary of the Cuban Revolution
- Cuba Considers Economic Ties with Europe a Priority
- Cuba for Greater Cooperation With Vietnam
- Cuba Approves ICT Policy for Society