The Municipal Health Department in San Antonio de los Baños will develop actions to increase vector control from February 13 to 18, as part of the fight against diseases transmitted by the mosquito Aedes Aegypti, including Chikungunya, Dengue, Yellow Fever and Zika.
The strategy includes the student mobilization for the completion of the intensive focal, says María Eugenia Pérez Pérez, Integral Postgraduate Methodologist at the Municipal Public Health Department in Ariguanabo. The specialist adds that the Universities of Medical Sciences throughout the country join these actions in favor of health. She points out the necessary cooperation of the Ariguanabenses to help with the strategy.
The students will be organized in duos, visit homes and exchange with the residents about preventive measures, such as destroying artificial deposits and the application of bactivec, among other indications. Maria Eugenia explains that health promotion and prevention actions include research on family members who have fever, rash or conjunctivitis, joint or muscle pain. Before these manifestations we should immediately go to the family doctor office.
- New buses are produced in Artemisa
- Vietnamese Company to Invest in Cuban Mariel Zone
- ETECSA begins 2015 with Wifi Technology
- Opened their doors from 7:00 o'clock in the morning the 108 electoral colleges in Bahia Honda
- Awarded the quality in the food industry of Artemisa
- Increase progress of social works in Artemisa
- Multiple maintenance actions in the Hospital Ciro Redondo in Artemisa
- Enhance health services in Artemisa
- The Camp is Cuba’s Gate to the World
- Was constituted in Artemisa delegation to the tenth congress of the UJC