The Grandparents Home of San Antonio de los Baños, first in the country with the condition of National Vanguard, strengthens its geriatric work, raison d'être of this guiding health entity. According to statistics, Ariguanabo has a high rate of population aging, which forces the authorities of the municipality to maintain the prioritized attention to this sector.
This center strengthens the geriatric work through the health care of the elders, sports and cultural activities, visits to exhibitions, manual work and the link with the Chair of the Elderly. In this sense, it trains its members intellectually and exercises their brain cells to avoid the Alzheimer's disease, a scourge that diminishes brain mass and causes memory loss, temporal and spatial disorientation and intellectual and personal deterioration.
The Grandparents Home also maintains a direct relationship with the Provincial Center for Memory Disorders, an entity that diagnoses old people for possible treatment.
- New buses are produced in Artemisa
- Vietnamese Company to Invest in Cuban Mariel Zone
- ETECSA begins 2015 with Wifi Technology
- Awarded the quality in the food industry of Artemisa
- Opened their doors from 7:00 o'clock in the morning the 108 electoral colleges in Bahia Honda
- Increase progress of social works in Artemisa
- Multiple maintenance actions in the Hospital Ciro Redondo in Artemisa
- Enhance health services in Artemisa
- The Camp is Cuba’s Gate to the World
- Was constituted in Artemisa delegation to the tenth congress of the UJC